A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm also looking for the best cheap 19" tft:D
Posted a thread few days ago but got nil replies, maybe people in this forum don't care much about cheap displays. Tomshardware and other sites have done reviews on many tfts, including 19" models. You should read at least some of them to get the...
Not yet I think. Clearly, widescreen is the future, but I wonder if the present is still 4:3?
I use a widey TV for home cinema, but I like my monitor more squareish. I watch lots of 4:3 shows, not all media is 16:9. And I'm not much of a gamer to care about FPS larger viewing area.
Can...
It has been discussed already, here is a poll if you feel like voting.
Anyway, widescreen has obviuos advantages. I just wonder if it is compatible with non-widescreen applications such as old 4:3 fullscreen games. Do most widescreens support resizing to 4:3 when needed or you just have to...
Funny to call it "motion sickness" since you don't move while in front of the monitor.
Good advice has already been given - 1.Go to a doctor and 2.Test the monitor yourself beforehand. You can also try playing non FPS games.
I'm looking for a cheap 19' display that has no "defects", e.g. corona effects because of overshoot (if it has overdrive), noticable color bandings, etc.
Price about 200$ ?(cheap is good)
Examples - Acer AL1916 (I have one at work and it looks OK, but maybe there are better choices?), LG...