• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by er0s3nnin

  1. E

    ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ PWM Fan cooling mod

    Hello! I am new to the forum (joining) and this is my first post but I have spent many a time reading the threads on this forum before (a lurker). Recently I posted a fan mod I did for this monitor on reddit and thought some you might be interested! If anyone has any experience of this...
Back
Top