• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by EQWoody

  1. E

    JTS-air - open source mITX case for DIY

    This is the first I've seen of this. I love it!
  2. E

    EVGA GTX 760 4GB $270 OBO

    ^^^
  3. E

    EVGA GTX 760 4GB $270 OBO

    ^^^
  4. E

    EVGA GTX 760 4GB $270 OBO

    ^^^
  5. E

    KillerFry's small FS thread. Now with NFL Sunday Ticket, Grid 2 and Razer mice!

    Damn I want Sunday ticket but paypal doesnt like me and amazon payments does.
  6. E

    EVGA GTX 760 4GB $270 OBO

    ^^^
  7. E

    Post Your Workstations 2013

    Just a headsup about the PSU noise levels. That was on the first release of the modular PSU. All the new ones now have no noise problems.
  8. E

    EVGA GTX 760 4GB $270 OBO

    I bought a GTX 760 4GB straight from EVGA. Warranty is under my name but will transfer. Paid $300 for the card less than a month ago and used for about 2 weeks. Shipping costs not included. CONUS ONLY, Trades are more than welcome. Pretty open to a lot of things so it doesnt hurt to shoot...
  9. E

    Cubitek Mini Cube

    If you're interested in getting this case be sure to check out The Mod Zoo's review! http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?%2Fpage%2Farticles.html%2F_%2Freviews%2Fcubitek-mini-cube-mini-itx-case-review-r59
  10. E

    Cubitek Mini Cube

    In theory it looks and sounds like a good idea, but it simply will not fit. I was going to do the same thing.
  11. E

    Cubitek Mini Cube

    It's a modded 760GC with a bitspower 80mm res. With clear 1/4" tygon and Feser.
  12. E

    Cubitek Mini Cube

    Should be just fine, my temps are pretty close to stock temps with air coolers. I just wanted to have the look. You should be fine with temps if you mount a decent fan in the bottom to feed air to you graphics card, and maybe even do a 92mm exhaust. I'd get noctua fans. I'm using a gentle...
  13. E

    Cubitek Mini Cube

    Whoa hey sorry I totally spaced on this site for posting my log. The case is now finished. here are some photos. The only thing I need to actually finish is the PSU cover, right now it's some foam that I cut to size so I can make one from acrylic when I'm unlazy.
  14. E

    FS: Silverstone PP06 individual sleeved cables; XSPC Bay Res for D5

    Just a note that those cables WORK with the SFX modular unit.
  15. E

    [FS] 2x Dell Ultrasharp 3007wfp - Portland, OR

    +1 to that, also good price. Very tempting indeed.
Back
Top