• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by endoclone

  1. E

    Need Foxconn Board Help

    Well shiznit. Looks like I won't be able to get the board in time for my favorite lan.
  2. E

    Need Foxconn Board Help

    I wonder if there is even a release date cause I've got to come up with a board soon.
  3. E

    Need Foxconn Board Help

    That does pose a problem for me then cause I really need to purchase this board soon.
  4. E

    Need Foxconn Board Help

    What is the difference between these foxconn models? 6150K8MD-8EKRSH 6150K8MA-8EKRS Is this board compatible with Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2 2GB Kit DDR400 XMS3200 Memory?
  5. E

    RAID 5 with dual power supplies

    I have a antec 500he and a neopower at the moment. I do have room in the budget for a single power supply but I don't know which one is a good one. Which one would you suggest for my upgrade?
  6. E

    2 power supplies

    because I'm upgrading my system in my sig. with 8x wd 500gb and a sata raid 6 controller card and I don't think I can find a power supply to power all that in one box. Would I get ground loop problems out of the rocker switch because the people over in Disk storage land forum says that the...
  7. E

    RAID 5 with dual power supplies

    AMD Athlon X2 4400+ Toledo (2.55Ghz, 1.38V) w/ Retail FHS Asus A8N-SLI Premium 1008 Beta1 (255FSBx10) Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2 (2.5,3,3,6 ; 333Mhz ; 2.75V) ATI x600 8x WD 500GB 1x Areca ARC-1220
  8. E

    RAID 5 with dual power supplies

    say if I had 4 HDD's on the primary supply and 3 HDD's on the secondary power supply in RAID 5. what is the best way to start up the secondary power supply?
  9. E

    2 power supplies

    say if I had 4 HDD's on the primary supply and 3 HDD's on the secondary power supply in RAID 5. would the Remote/Secondary Power Supply Starter Cable work?
  10. E

    2 power supplies

    I really don't know which is for. I need 2 power supplies to power all my stuff in the box and I don't know how to hook up the second one to work in the system.
  11. E

    2 power supplies

    I don't knwo what a fog light relay is. I googled it and came up with actual fog lights for a car mod.
  12. E

    2 power supplies

    How do you hook 2 power supplies together so they will both power up when you hit the power button?
  13. E

    Nvidia Web Site Down

    500 There is no web application configured to service your request
  14. E

    RAID woes...please help im about to grenade my PC

    This is not a RAID issue. It is a Windows XP SP2 issue. Follow the directions below for a fix I found on google: 1) Boot off the XP CD and enter the "recovery console" 2) type "diasable mup" and hit enter (with out quotation marks) 3)reboot normaly and should work.
  15. E

    DFI nF4 SLI-DR "Expert" Availability

    The DFI RDX200 is the cpu killer not the SLI-DR "Expert" according to your link.
Back
Top