• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ElSantoCachon

  1. E

    Need help upgrading to a new PC

    I went to the store but they don't have that motherboard in stock atm. Any other suggestions? Thanks
  2. E

    Need help upgrading to a new PC

    Excellent! I'll go to the computer store tomorrow.
  3. E

    Need help upgrading to a new PC

    Well, as long as that Intel is not just marginally better than the q9300 is all good; I thought AMD would be a good choice for my budget since I want a very decent video card. If an intel cpu is recommended for my budget that can be overclocked on air, I can consider that
  4. E

    Need help upgrading to a new PC

    I will be using an Antec 900
  5. E

    Need help upgrading to a new PC

    I currently have and giving away to my little brother a Q9300 with 4gb RAM on a EVGA 750i motherboard with SLI GTX 260 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc GAMING all the way. I currently play COD MW2 (runs great) and Starcraft 2 (not so great, but i am...
Back
Top