Recent content by eldertru

  1. E

    Microsoft Quietly Shuts Down Surface Plus Financing Program for Consumers

    Wage suppression by a few monopolies. Most likely. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/13/american-economy-wage-suppression-how-it-works
  2. E

    Security Firm Claims to Thwart iPhone X’s Face ID with a Mask

    Biometrics should be used to augment security - not replace it. I think the point of the article is Apple said "This is impossible to crack" and then it gets cracked a week or so later. I'm in my master's program in Information Security and Assurance and wanted to attempt something along these...
  3. E

    Matt Does Not Want an iPhone X - Same Reason I Don't Want the Pixel 2

    Kansas City is great! We have Google Fiber and i love my fat 1000Mb internet. Plus, we have a Nascar track 10 minutes from my home. Kyle should come to the October race and I'll get him the best Bbq in the Nation
  4. E

    Verizon’s Unlimited Data Plan Is Now Three Bad Unlimited Plans

    Domingo, you can do straight talk verizon, first 8gb at $45, then throttle down to 2g speeds.
  5. E

    DMCA Used to Remove Ad Server URL from Blocklist

    Just curious to know, What is your ideal Ad experience?
  6. E

    DMCA Used to Remove Ad Server URL from Blocklist

    I have no issues with any ads here. They are related to computer enthusiasts products and they don't screw up my computer. While I don't pay Patreon, I do make it a habit to click through and see what the advertisers are trying to sell.;)
  7. E

    Google Warns 700 Publishers Digital Ads Will Be Blocked by Chrome Update

    I don't see crazy ads here, so I assume [H] is already Google Compliant? ;)
  8. E

    Intel Core i9-7900X “Skylake-X” Reviews

    When is the projected launch for threadripper?
  9. E

    Prenda's Porno Copyright Trolls Finally Arrested

    Maybe they will video their "interactions" with their inmates who can't wait to hang out with a lawyer in jail, copyright it and then post it on BitTorrent to start the whole process over again.
  10. E

    Police Used Stingray To Catch Chicken Wing Thief

    I have several Police buddies who work in different locals and different positions, one being a manager for dispatching -- they all "deny existence" of the word Stingray - which is comical.
  11. E

    AT&T: We've Shelved Ideas Thanks To Net Neutrality Rules

    I have the same issue. I have to use Private Internet Access to get Facebook and several other websites working fine - otherwise it loads really slow - and I have Gigapower. Once I'm on VPN, it loads lightning fast.
  12. E

    Comcast Dramatically Expanding Internet Usage Caps

    Lowering the quality is a bad solution. People should complain to the FCC and bring up Net Neutrality. This is nothing more than a money grab because of a monopoly.
  13. E

    Comcast Dramatically Expanding Internet Usage Caps

    I love Kansas City. Not only did Google dramastically increase internet speeds, but they created competition. I have uVerse Gigapower with 1gig up and down, and U200 TV for 120 plus tax. No caps.
  14. E

    Snapchat Now Selling Replays

    Isn't snapchat that app you use to post all of your [H]ard pix of your Rig?
  15. E

    Why People Pirate Video Games

    Ever since Steam became available, I haven't pirated anything since. I enjoy the ability to buy a game on a platform that I can easily download and take my library with me from device to device.
Back
Top