Recent content by elcamino

  1. E

    Help with a college connection.

    I dont believe im being juvenille, nor is my pursuit of trying to get around a ridiculous firewall. It this isnt the place to discuss this matter, then can you at least tell me somewhere i can?
  2. E

    Help with a college connection.

    My t3 internet connection at school is only allowing a few programs to function, so i talked to the IT guy and asked him if it was possible to unblock the ports. He said the ports are unblocked, its just the firewall or whatever that does not allow the programs to run. I need 2 essential...
  3. E

    College Connection need help!

    I moved into my college dorm and hooked up my internet connection and everything seemed to be working correctly. I can access internet pages, download at super fast speeds, go on aim. I'm an online gamer, and the network apparently does not let me use ventrilo(team voice comm device), any...
  4. E

    Help with video card : 6800

    I disabled v-sync, disabled anti-aliasing and turned off sync every frame in my options. When i look at the ground im getting 300+ fps, but when i go into a large area my fps drop to about 60.
  5. E

    Help with video card : 6800

    Hey guys, i just spent 5 days getting my computer online after receiving a nasty blue screen error. So i loaded Call of Duty and im getting strange fps. First of all even if i uncap my fps i only get a max of 60. Also if i go into a large area my fps fall all the way down to 30. I remember i...
  6. E

    9800pro 256mb vs. 6800 128mb

    My system: ASUS K8V SE DELUXE AUDIGY 2 RAPTOR SATA 74GB HD AMD 64 3400+ ATHLON 512MB CORSAIR MEM NVIDIA 6800 128mb Thanks guys i really appreciate for the advice, i returned the 9800pro and picked up the 6800 instead.
  7. E

    9800pro 256mb vs. 6800 128mb

    hmmm, i have an Athlon 64 3400+ , do you recommend exchanging the 9800?
  8. E

    9800pro 256mb vs. 6800 128mb

    I just ordered an ATI 9800 pro w/ 256mb ram from newegg based on what someone told me to buy. I did a little late research, and was looking at the nvidia 6800 128mb. They both cost around 270$... Which card is better, and if the 6800 is better is it worth returning the 9800 back to newegg and...
Back
Top