Recent content by edwpang

  1. E

    intel to release .75w Yonah Core Duo

    I agree with you, my table lamp with economic ligth bulb consumes around 13W.
  2. E

    Anand's X6800 vs. FX62 Article

    It's also similar price wise, at least on paper.
  3. E

    Northwood 3.06HT to Pentium D 805

    Probably the Asus P5P800-SE is the motherboard you are looking, less than $90, with adjust votages, and AGP + DDR support your old components. But personally. I don't think Northwood 3.0gHT->PD 805 is a worthy upgrade unless you overlock a lot,say >3.5G. If I were I'll wait until Conroe.
  4. E

    got a 2.8ghz es need some help

    It's not 2.8A, though it's not HT. Please see the following link for spec of my CPU. My CPU-Z Validated CPU infomation
  5. E

    Celeron D Too Hot?

    What's your room temp? Here in Toronto, room temp was ~20C a few days ago, my CPU(P4 LGA775 2.8 @ 533) ,temp was 45-50C when idle, <60C under load. Now, the room temp rises to ~30C, the CPU temp jumps to 55-60C idle, and <70C under load.
  6. E

    got a 2.8ghz es need some help

    Yeah, I have a P4 2.8 ES @533 too. It's non-HT. I don't think HT is very useful.
  7. E

    Conroe @ 4.0 Ghz (Both Cores enabled)

    Amazing results! Could you also publish your CPU validation ID(CPU-Z ->about ->validation)? Thanks
  8. E

    Upgrade from P4/3.2 to X2 3800+ -- Worth It?

    I think another difference is Opteron has 128bit memory interface(Dual Channel), Athlon 64 X2 uses 64bit memory interface.
  9. E

    beeps when shutting down machine

    It' a power supply problem. After changin to another one, it does not have problem anymore.
  10. E

    beeps when shutting down machine

    I moved a KT3 Ultra motherboard + AMD Althon XP 1900 to an older ATM case+300W PS. There are always beeps when shutting down the machine. After the screen goes black, power is still on and I begin to hear long beeps. I have to turn off the switch at power supply to make it go away; pressing the...
  11. E

    ASrock 775i65G

    I am trying to find a low cost intel 775 motherboard to pair with a spare P4 2.8G (533MHz FSB, unlocked:14-21)and may later upgrade to future low cost INTEL dual-core CPU. I have done search over internet recently, decided this probably the more suitable one. Pros: * low cost: CAD$65.99 @...
Back
Top