• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ecko no yaro

  1. E

    Grand Theft Auto 5

    I hope V will be much better then IV, they should make something more like San Andreas with improved gameplay & graphic, since GTAIV is more like downhill for me IMO
  2. E

    Fan recommendations?

    I took Noctua and I know I don't regret it :)
  3. E

    S27A850D vs U2410

    for internet use, I'll go with Dell, since they have the same resolution, but Dell is 24", Samsung is 27" which I believe that the graphic will go sharper (for Dell) IMHO :)
  4. E

    Noctua D14 orientation?

    thanks for share, I just ended up getting D14 from a friend, I'm about to install it on my new rig, I think I'll try your method.
  5. E

    H100 ok for 24/7 use?

    this friend of mine using H80 though, I believe it has been around a year until now and he NEVER turn off his PC, so I think no worry here, IMHO :)
  6. E

    3x 120Hz Eyefinity Portrait Setup

    what do I think? I don't, my mind was lost somewhere between those birdie eyes :D anyway, congrats, now all your buddies will be jelly at you :p
  7. E

    Does a 1920x1200@120Hz monitor even exist?

    almost make the same post for asking these, thanks for the thread & also thanks for the answer :)
  8. E

    What is the oldest monitor you are still using?

    The oldest that still running? Philips 107S5, for my 2 years old kid :D
  9. E

    Please help me understand MIAHALLEN's oc guide.

    the link you provide didn't work EDIT : It's work, my bad :D I hope someone will help you soon as I'm also on learning stage on how to overclock :) GL buddy :)
  10. E

    Thermalright HR-02 Macho CPU Air Cooler Review @ [H]

    Dang, I hope this available in my country soon, this is definitely a steal..
  11. E

    Corsair H100 Extreme Perf. Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ [H]

    price/performance, should I go with H80 or H100 very nice review by the way, thanks for share :)
Back
Top