Greetings all...
I just recently purchased the Chaintech VNF3-250 and really like the board. It comes with the Chaintech CMR card that's got an S/PDIF out. I'm thinking that this is an Optical Coax out if I'm correct?
The reason for this post is that I can't get the output to work with...
Alright...I change the vcore to 1.45 and the multiplier to 9x and cpuz is reporting it at 1800 mhz now...NICE! Now, I've got to learn how to overclock it :)
Also, what should my HTT speed be? Its currently 201.0 mhz...
:) I got the processor working on the Chaintech board. THANKS! The processor temp when I checked it was 34deg C -- Is that within acceptable range for the processor? Also, anybody have any idea why WindowsXP reports it as being 803mhz :confused: -- Thanks again!
Sounds like good news to me!! :) Any time I've ever had a processor failure, I've gotten nothing out of the mobo...just a few fan stutters.
Also with the DTR processors, in reading around I've seen a few issues with people worried abuot heatsinks not properly covering the die. Is this...
Alrighty...I just ordered that Chaintech motherboard from Newegg - hopefully that will be my solution.
In that I'm getting spinning fans and I'm at least able to see the POST, is there still the possibility of my CPU still being OK, or there's no telling until I use a confirmed board...
Hmm...well, I tried installing the Athlon64-M on an Asus K8S-MX motherboard, and it didn't work. The CPU fan spun, I was able to get a BIOS screen, however it did not detect the processor.
The system would turn itself off after going through POST/Bios screens, or if they didn't come up, it...
Hi all. I've searched for the answer to this question but really never got a definitive answer for the AMD64.
I've got an eMachines m6805 laptop that decided to no longer work, and was looking to pull the processor from it and use it in a desktop PC. Would this be possible? I've seen...