• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Dueyat35

  1. D

    Post your AMD unlock pass/fail here! v. 2.0 + How to unlock (Please limit discussion)

    If thats a real TWKR Phenom II its worth a bundle I have a CPU Magazine just on the TWKR which is a hand picked processor for only the Best overclockers in the World. Just google TWKR. Duane, MI
  2. D

    AMD PHenom II X2 555 arrived

    Yes, I noticed PC mark was a big one, I just want to test CPU Performance also if I'm correct there are different runs pc mark GPU, CPU, overall, I know back in the day 3dMark2001 and up was the main one we always used back then a MB and CPU lasted 3 to 5 graphic card upgrades. The A64 X2 hold...
  3. D

    AMD PHenom II X2 555 arrived

    I wrote last week on here what to get to replace my aging 6400+ BE on my new MSI DKA790GX MB because my DFI gave out after 3 years. My new AMD PH II 555Be arrived a few day's ago, I have not installed it yet as I wanted to run some good benchmarks on the AMD 6400+ BE 125w Windsor first and...
  4. D

    John, Yes, I just updated from a 6400+ to a BE 555 I had the MB msi790gx platium good solid...

    John, Yes, I just updated from a 6400+ to a BE 555 I had the MB msi790gx platium good solid board. I don't game as much as I would like but I still have the itch. Amazing what graphics looked like now from 2007, I know you liked Fear 1 at that time. yes, I parted with the Venice and that...
  5. D

    AMD PHII 555 or just keep my 6400+ BE

    Thanks members, my 555BE will be here by Friday........ I havn't updated cpu since 2007 and just updated MB that' why I have a 790GX wich is rock solid and the 4850. Should be good to go another 2 years or so... I will just update the RAM soon and go to 4 gigs for Windows 7 Thanks...
  6. D

    Hi BigMac, Remeber me 'Duane Cummins from Michigan' you sold me a nice 754 socket Vencie than...

    Hi BigMac, Remeber me 'Duane Cummins from Michigan' you sold me a nice 754 socket Vencie than I bought that DFI infinity with the pci-e slot one of the few 754 boards than I ran the ATi x1950 pro, we talked for a while on here and through e-mails Warm Regards, Duane Cummins (MI)
  7. D

    AMD PHII 555 or just keep my 6400+ BE

    Hello members, I'm running a MSI DKA790GX PLATINUM board with AMD Athalon 64 X2 6400+BE @3200mhz.(note) This processor never came unlocked multi like the 5000+ they say 3400 to 3600 is max. (does anyone know different)? I just bought the motherboard because the DFI went belly...
  8. D

    Decent gaming mouse + keyboard ?

    Hello Members, I have used the same wired and usb mouse for 9 years and I think its time to update as I'm finding it harder to play FPS games and there is got to be easier setup. I'm ready to place a order but not sure for my new Keyboard and mouse, My budget for mouse and keyboard...
  9. D

    A good gaming Card for 1400x900 Resolution?

    Hi again, just wondering if you went ahead and purchased a 5770 I found a good deal on a new 4850 under a 100.00 so I will try that for now until I do complete upgrade to PHII I am running a 6400+ 3.2mhz BE Thanks Duane MI
  10. D

    A good gaming Card for 1400x900 Resolution?

    I found a good deal on a retail Visiontek ATI 4850 512MB for my Windsor 6400+ at my max resolution of 14000X900. That should hold me over until I do a full Upgrade hopefully next Fall and the Ram prices and newer cards will be lower. I think I made the best choice by reading your comments...
  11. D

    A good gaming Card for 1400x900 Resolution?

    I would rather have a 256 bit instead of a 128 bit my 4670 has 128, my original ato x1950 pro had 256 bit. Maybe a ati 4850 would tie me over but Bn at Bnchmark and it did fine even at 1400x900 no vsync. I have to run v-sync as I hate tearing, the 4670 doesn't like AA at all no biggy though...
  12. D

    A good gaming Card for 1400x900 Resolution?

    Dueyat30 again, I really wanted a 5850 when I did get my new AMD system build. But since my nice 18 LCD works just fine on our desk at it just tops at 14400by900. So then I was thinkin of the 5770. I play FPS, Grid Racer(wich also has the new patch 3 out incase anyone wanted to know just...
  13. D

    A good gaming Card for 1400x900 Resolution?

    Thanks for the response, Would I get by with the 5770 for now with my AMD Dual core 6000 at 3.2 until spring. Then I will use it in my new system. I have a APevia newegg 550 watt powersupply I had to buy a cheap one 2 years ago on the spure of the moment buts works like a champ. Thanks...
  14. D

    A good gaming Card for 1400x900 Resolution?

    Well, I know I should upgrade my MB and Amd windsor 6000+ Dual core before a video card update. Would a ATI 5770 be ok? Im not sure what would be a overkill since MY 18" LCD tops at 1400by900 Resoloution. I have a ATi 4670 from a shellschocker deal eralier this spring but not to pleased...
  15. D

    AMD 64 Athalon x2 Winsdor 3800 o/c 2.6

    Hello members, Back in 2007 of June bulit my first AM2 for gaming. Iv'e had it overclocked to to 2.6 from 2.0 with stock cooling and with a DFI NF ULTRALL m-2 never had no problems and I ran it for just about 3 years now with a ATI X1950 pro at the time. This Summer I bought a shellshocker...
Back
Top