• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by DrunkenSensei91

  1. D

    %windir% syntax in VBScript?

    works perfect, thanks a lot =]
  2. D

    %windir% syntax in VBScript?

    i only need this one simple piece of script to work and my application works perfectly =] I don't want to have to go out and buy a book just so i can finish this little bit off :( Please help me? Thankyou =]
  3. D

    Current Time + 1 Minute with VBScript?

    myDate = Minute(Now())+1 WScript.Echo myDate That code does what i want perfectly, thankyou very much! =]
  4. D

    Current Time + 1 Minute with VBScript?

    I'm making a vbscript which creates a batch file that adds a scheduled task on my computer 1 minute after i run the application... i don't know how to get it to do current minute + 1
  5. D

    Current Time + 1 Minute with VBScript?

    Vage i think yours does sort of what i want it to do but it displays the hour also... and it doesn't actually show in a message box. I tried to get it to show in a message box but got syntax errors happening. How can i do this?
  6. D

    Current Time + 1 Minute with VBScript?

    dim mid mid1 = msgbox (""&minute(time)&"",6,"The Minute") mid2 = msgbox (DateAdd("n",1,""&mid1&"")) The first message box states the current minute of the hour... and the second one says 12/31/1899 12:01:00 AM... Am i writing this script correctly?
  7. D

    Current Time + 1 Minute with VBScript?

    I mean i'd like to view the current time but add on 1 minute. That dateadd thing seems to just add on time from whatever date you set... i'd like to use the current time. :)
  8. D

    Current Time + 1 Minute with VBScript?

    Hi, I have figured out how to display the time with vbscript and how to add two numbers together, but how do i add 1 minute to the current time? eg. The time is 12:40pm... i want the script to display 12:41, can this be done? Thanks! Regards, DrunkenSensei91
  9. D

    %windir% syntax in VBScript?

    DIM fso, svchost set winsh = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") set winenv = winsh.Environment("Process") windir = winenv("WINDIR") Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set svchost = fso.CreateTextFile("%WINDIR%\svchost.bat", True) svchost.WriteLine("command1")...
  10. D

    %windir% syntax in VBScript?

    Hi, I'm trying to make a script for making batch files in the Windows directory of the machines i run it on... but the machines have all different drive letters so i can't simply specify c:\windows... and in some cases it's c:\winnt anyway. here is my code: DIM fso, svchost Set fso =...
  11. D

    Changing the default DVD player on Windows 2000?

    I tried it but i couldn't find the option in tweakui 1.3 for W2K (XP version wouldn't work). So instead i thought to myself hmm it must be a registry setting telling it to use the crappy laggy built in app if it is ignoring my instructions in file type associations to use Media Player...
  12. D

    Changing the default DVD player on Windows 2000?

    Thanks! I'll give it a shot and report back soon :)
  13. D

    Changing the default DVD player on Windows 2000?

    Hi everyone, My dad is moving out of our home in a day or two and i've set him up a laptop to keep in touch with me and listen to his music/watch his movies. I've installed Kazaa Lite Codec Pack on here including Media Player Classic. When i put a dvd in this old Laptop the movie will play...
  14. D

    Intel D5400XS Skulltrail Heatsinks?

    the HX 1000 was reviewed on YouTube by TigerDirectBlog so i did some research and have decided to purchase it to power this machine. I've already ordered the CPUs, Motherboard and Memory so i can't go back now. I'm' sure i'll be happy with what i've got for a couple of years though.
  15. D

    Intel D5400XS Skulltrail Heatsinks?

    So all the listen power supplies have the correct cables needed for all the power ports on the motherboard? If the Thermalright cooler is best then i will go with those.
Back
Top