Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi all i'm planning to get Fallout 4 sometime in future (PC version), so I'd like to ask does anyone know when (or your best guess) Bethesda might release a nice big patch to address the first wave of reported bugs/glitches (I really wanna tear into the game so bad)? I just got Witcher 3 when it...
Is it just me or does it looks like Call of Duty? Not a bad thing mind you, just looks like CoD:AW and the upcoming CoD:BO3. Well I won't know till I play so will wait until then to see what gameplay is like.
This new DOOM is IMO a boring looking FPS the trailer and gameplay shown just didn't impress me, so i've already lowered my excitement level to " I'll get it when the game goes on steam sale ". Until then https://youtu.be/oSzYliSASKc will give me my DOOM crack fix.
How WB will "smooth things over with the PC community?" You get to buy the (hopefully working) game full price, with the season pass full price, with microtransactions/DLC full price, and you'll get a pink cape free of charge (which you can only get buy pre-ordering all of the above) for your...
This "NEWS" shouldn't surprise anyone, nor is it important publishers/developers WILL continue these business practices so just get used to it. The only AAA games i can think of that came out this year on PC that had a relatively smooth launch is GTA5 and Witcher 3.
What surprises me about this whole bad launch fiasco is that *people find it shocking a game launches on PC in a bad state*. I've personally set my expectations low for PC ports, I just tell myself that it will be broken, missing features or just downright unplayable at launch wait at least 2 to...
Hello all
I purchased the Acer XB270HU today. When it arrives are there any tests I can do to make sure i have no dead pixels or other problems with it. This will be my very first gaming monitor purchase so any advice from the pros will be most appreciated.
I've had these in my system since Feburary 2013 and have been rock solid and stable XMP works at advertised speeds on my MB. I have run them with memtest for 8hrs straight before taking them out to make sure there are zero errors which there are none. I'll sell them for $45, free next day...
Witcher 3 Code is for $30.SOLD
EVGA GTX 660 for $60 each, or $100 for both.SOLD
Payments to Paypal only.
I'll PM the key for Witcher 3.
The video cards will be mailed to you through UPS and tracking # will be PM to buyer.