A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm installing my new i5-2500k like you do and a little thermal paste gets stuck on the CPU protection piece of plastic thing. This means my idle temps. are around 65C. Furthermore, the side fan and the stock cpu cooler are blowing air into each other.
Apart from compensating the thermal...
I was wondering, i've brought a new power supply with Sata II power cables although the HDD i'm going to buy is Sata III. Would anyone know whether these will be backwards compatable and wouldn't create any problems? :confused:
I'm building my first custom build and i was wondering what's the best cheapest available motherboard for i5 2500k, with SLI support, probably P67 or Q67 and upto 24/32 Gb ram support. What i've got so far is; (budget £600, $950)...