Recent content by DoubleDownn24

  1. D

    X-Fi + Z5500 + Vista 64 Channel issue

    Bump, ideas on where else to post to find the solution?
  2. D

    X-Fi + Z5500 + Vista 64 Channel issue

    This is a really odd issue, I was curious if anyone was familiar with it. Basically when I play audio through my speakers (i have not noticed it with headphones, although admittedly i use them far less often) they will change mid-stream which speakers are the center / front rear. Happens...
  3. D

    Striker Extreme + pc8500 + 8800gtx issues

    Going to 1301 fixed memtest hard locking, still cant get the ram above 900mhz worth a damn. 1401 looks promising, but its not on ASUS's site yet == worrysome.
  4. D

    Striker Extreme + pc8500 + 8800gtx issues

    Ran Memtest last night with 4-4-4-12-2T @ 800mhz everything else auto in bios 1303. 2.2voltage Hardlocked machine at test 4. This is getting annoying. Going to try to flash the bios to 1305.
  5. D

    Striker Extreme + pc8500 + 8800gtx issues

    I have a couple questions here. Parts: Striker Extreme bios 1303 Crucial Ballistix pc 8500 (4x1gb) EVGA Superclocked 8800gtx Q6600 g0 stepping 2x raptor 150's Fatal1ty x-fi Termaltake Armor case FSP Group FX700 PSU Question 1.) This ram is rated at 5-5-5-15 @ 1066mhz. I can NOT...
  6. D

    X37SV vs 37w3

    wow, not a single response?
  7. D

    X37SV vs 37w3

    Sceptre vs Westinghouse I am sure this has been discussed before, but the annoying thing is since there are no stores in my area that carry either of these tv / monitors I can't see what the look like IRL. And there is not too many posts from people that have owned both, or have seen both in...
  8. D

    3007 vs 24T input lag comparison photos

    What is the best "gaming" panel tech then? (I am deciding between a 3007, or a Sceptre x37SV)
  9. D

    On the fence

    It's still too hard to say, I was hoping for some more feedback, nothing has really convinced me what to do. I guess really it will all come down to what we start reading on may 23rd.
  10. D

    On the fence

    Not exactly sure why this couldn't have been sent as PM, or an e-mail considering it's irrelevence, but thanks for the heads-up, i guess...
  11. D

    On the fence

    Yah I noticed that... Thing is, when I upgrade anyways later on down the road to whatever new powerhouse CPU is out there, it would be nice to not have to buy a new mobo and ram (ala socket 939). So hopefully AM2 is around for alot of the next gen chips that will open up that ddr2 pipeline...
  12. D

    On the fence

    Kind of a 3 way "on the fence". I have a pretty unique situation in that I have no computer, and a crapload of computer parts lying around not plugged into anything. ATI X1900 XTX ATI X1900 Crossfire Edition Soundblaster Fatal1ty FPS Western Digital Raptor X 150gb (x2) Thermaltake...
Back
Top