2FA? Heatware?
I just hit 60yrs old. Some of us old geezers don't keep up :)
My last build was in 2019. I was planning a new build, and have a few SSDs I never used. With prices where they are, I'm not going to replace my desktop.
Samsung 990 EVO Plus 4TB — an NVMe M.2 SSD
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB — model MZ-V7S500B/AM an NVMe M.2 SSD
Sabrent Rocket 256GB — model SB-ROCKET-256, NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD
All for $695, prefer FTF in Nashua, NH. Will ship for $15 insured.
I would have purchased the 1100 for a little better OC maybe. But my 1090 is stable at 1.42 V and 3.7ghz. Any more, and I have to jack up the volts which is kinda silly for 24/7. I would gain 300mhz at 1.52 volts for 4ghz. No thanks.
Seriously, some of you guys need to get a life.
:rolleyes:
What did you think BD was going to 8ghz on air or something? Bulldozer is 32mm and 2500K is 32mm. Both the same "generation" chip. AMD operates on a fraction of Intel R&D. We buy AMD because they are not intel, they are the...
:rolleyes:
You understand the only reason we have Sandy Bridge in 2011 is the competition AMD brings to the market?
Seriously, the best today might be Core Duos priced $500 per chip without competition in the market.
Supporting AMD brings better products, faster and cheaper to the market...
1090t IS AWESOME; I'm at 3.8Ghz @ 1.425 volts and less than 41 C.
why run faster? over 4ghz is OK with 1.5 volts and less than 45 C.
See board below. Plus, Asus sends rebates FAST