• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by dogspajamas

  1. D

    Laptop for visually impaired student: Convertible good option for reading?

    I am a visually impaired computer science student looking to get a laptop for using IDEs and web browsers at the same time (my current laptop runs Visual Studio like crap). However, I am looking into convertible laptops as reading aids. The idea is that I can use the convertible laptop to read...
  2. D

    Display for visually impaired person?

    lol thanks for the advice guys. I was wanting to get a 32' 720p, but wasn't sure about it. Now I'm set.
  3. D

    Display for visually impaired person?

    Any opinions on these two? HKC N2612 http://www.walmart.com/ip/HKC-N2612/20552754 Hannspree HL269DPB http://www.amazon.com/Hannspree-HL269DPB-26-Inch-LED-lit-Monitor/dp/B007ZS3O62
  4. D

    Display for visually impaired person?

    Hey guys. I'm a visually impaired person using a 15 inch laptop right now. Could you all suggest me a display? I want a new display solely because when I zoom in text now, it takes up too much of the screen for a page / document to be readable. I find myself sitting with my head 1-2 inches...
Back
Top