Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've got one just about as good....
I am out of the country for 2 weeks....come home to find package for "Kelsey" (my last name, some poor girl's first name who lives 2 miles away) on my desk. Delivery confirmation with USPS, address on package clear as day, not my address (again, the address...
I am just trying to run stock speed. Problem is....I bought the board from a member here, but didn't get the driver disk.... Anybody out there have an extra, or willing to burn me a copy???
Not sure of the error messages now....I should have written them down.
I cannot seem to get my RAID driver to work when loading Windows XP. I can load it fine when only using one HD. However, when I RAID two drives (and load the 2nd party RAID drivers "F6"), Windows installs, but when it reboots I get BSOD. I have duplicated the issue numerous times and even...