Recent content by disfigured

  1. D

    BC2 - thoughts - complaints

    Same here, Got quite a few beta keys from our BF2 GSP and been playing it from the get go. Worst roll out of a product I've ever seen. Simply horrible. Half the time these inept fools go to fix something, they brick something else. Our server went from No.1 in the world to 60th (and still...
  2. D

    Robert Reeds BC2 Needs Your help

    Our BF2 server was No.1 through much of the summer of '09. And our BC2 server was No.1 till the PlayNow feature stopped sending us players. We'd turn off HC, but we don't want to go to that extreme. So I'm trying shameless plugs on websites. We don't "encourage" any type of game play...
  3. D

    Robert Reeds BC2 Needs Your help

    Since the recent change to the PlayNow function in BC2 (not feeding HC servers), we're finding it hard to populate our server: Location: NYC TeamSpeak3: I.P: 64.34.180.228 Port: 10003 Website: www.robertreedshouse.com Rules: No Tkin'g , not Glitching, no Hacking, otherwise...
Back
Top