Recent content by Dirk Kramer

  1. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    Thank you ;)
  2. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    It took a while but here is the final shoot of this Small Case Mod.
  3. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    So I got two packages last week, one with all the hardware and one from Highflow.nl with all the cooling parts. So let`s get started with the inside. MB: Asus ROG Strix Z270G Gaming CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K GPU: Asus Strix GTX1070 O8G Gaming RAM: Avexir ROG Tesla Red 2666 MHz 16GB...
  4. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    Thanks :D
  5. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    I got a new tool for modding, bought this airbrush starter-pack with some paint to get started. For a first time I did a nice job I think, of course there are some points we can improve but we can work on that. These colors I`m going to use on the case. (red madder dark, black)...
  6. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    Yes, I've cut it all out with a fretsaw. Thanks :)
  7. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    Hey, another update. This week I started with the front panel of the case. I used the Asus Mayan pattern for the front, later on there will be a lot of RGB led`s behind this panel and case parts. Used some primer...
  8. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    This week started making a midplate and some minor adjustments to the case itself ;): Pre-drill the holes and then cut out with the cutter. Mid plate fits perfectly :D: I made a window in both side panels, here you can see the graphics card en later the cooling...
  9. Dirk Kramer

    [Case Mod] Aero Cube

    Hey enthusiastic PC builders, I'm going to start a new casemod, this time a micro-ATX build in the Aerocool DS cube. It has to be an HTPC that can also be used as a LAN-box, so it has to be a freaking awesome case. Hardware : not known yet Cooling components: Not known yet Here are some...
  10. Dirk Kramer

    (Scratchbuild) Red Carbon Desk Build

    Here the final shoot , have fun :) See you next time :D
  11. Dirk Kramer

    (Scratchbuild) Red Carbon Desk Build

    The Corsair HX1200i exchanged for RM850. :D The cables extended with an extension kit from Cablemod. A nice PCI-E Gen 3.0 extension cable of Li-Heat Industry. And some extension cables for my fans. Here some action shots. The power supply I have mounted under the...
  12. Dirk Kramer

    (Scratchbuild) Red Carbon Desk Build

    Time for some coolant parts, love EKWB. The 4 x 120 radiator is sponsored by my brother. Thank you:) Ready for some bending. This is really a handy tool for the ends of your tube, no sharp edges. There is a start, now comes the more difficult part the connection between the...
  13. Dirk Kramer

    (Scratchbuild) Red Carbon Desk Build

    Hi everyone, After building my first desk build, I decided to make a new desk but then of STAINLESS STEEL. After quite a few desks to have viewed with as great example the l3p desk of Peter Brands, I have created a design. The desk is made with the help of my father and BOS Machine Construction...
Back
Top