A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
If you're only interested in CS:S and DoD:S, you can now buy a box in retail stores that comes with those 2 games, and another smaller game.. like CS:Z or something.. for $29. This does not include HL2.
I'm sure you can still buy HL2 too, just don't know how much and what it comes with...
I'm not sure if your results are as bad as you think, I'll give you my setup and results just so you can compare...
Check my sig for my hardware, and here are my CS:S settings..
1152 res., all on High, no Vsync, 2xAA 4xAF
I don't play Militia too often, but I found a spot where I have...
I'm not familiar with 1600's so I don't know how much of an upgrade it would be, but if the video card is the only piece that you upgraded, then you definately don't need to format your HD. Just uninstall old video drivers using a "driver cleaner" and install new drivers.
Hey.. I recently played AstroAvenger by Reflexive Arcade.. great little game..
URL: http://www.reflexive.net/index.php?PAGE=game_detail&AID=225
Anyone know similar type games with decent graphics?
I also like this type of a game as a side-scroller...
thanks