• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by DiabloDj1

  1. D

    Headset not workin

  2. D

    Static Mic only with SoundCard

    Would the pci card really make only one connection of the 6 or so thats no the card not work?..
  3. D

    Static Mic only with SoundCard

    Here's the deal: Creative Audigy 4 (NOT pro) Logitech Extreme Gaming PC Headset Asus A8N-E Mobo Newly installed drivers on the soundcard. If I use the headset on my Audigy4, it gets very staticy. People can hear me perfectly fine, but I cant listen to anything.. Very Faintly behind the...
  4. D

    new Soundcard

    I need a soundcard now I guess. I will be gettin these speakers: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ShoppingCart...&Title=&coupon= I need to find out which is best/price. I was thinkin one of these: -http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=290244...
Back
Top