Recent content by |DFA| Havoc

  1. D

    WTB: 1TB SSD

    Thanks db, you da best. :)
  2. D

    WTB: 1TB SSD

    Working on a budget build for a friend and looking for a basic 1TB SSD to act as a game/data drive. Recently bought a couple for $20 apiece, but all the ones I'm seeing lately on my local used marketplace are priced the same as brand new. Don't need anything fancy, can be SATA or NVMe, just...
  3. D

    SOLD Ryzen 5900x $350 shipped F&F Paypal - Full retail with receipt

    Hot damn. I woulda snatched this up a couple weeks ago…
  4. D

    WTB: Children's Leukemia Charity: Best gaming computer or components we can get for $1,000 total

    Still at the office, but tracking shows the replacement board has been delivered! :) Where are we at with this? Any progress with the Intel parts, or are we gonna try and switch to AMD?
  5. D

    WTB: Children's Leukemia Charity: Best gaming computer or components we can get for $1,000 total

    They finally sent me tracking info, looks like it should get here Wednesday.
  6. D

    WTB: Children's Leukemia Charity: Best gaming computer or components we can get for $1,000 total

    RMA status says they've shipped out the replacement, but I haven't received it yet. Guessing it'll be just a couple more days?
  7. D

    WTB: Children's Leukemia Charity: Best gaming computer or components we can get for $1,000 total

    If you aren't able to get the motherboard situation sorted out and you end up needing to pivot, I should have an X570 Tomahawk coming back from RMA that I could contribute.
  8. D

    WTB: Children's Leukemia Charity: Best gaming computer or components we can get for $1,000 total

    Holy cow. By the time I noticed this thread, you guys have basically taken care of the whole thing. I swear I had an unused 360mm AIO lying around that I was gonna offer, but now I can't find the damn thing. :(
  9. D

    F/S *** eVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra with FCWB Front and Active Backplate New Price $2100

    Bump! Paid for the motherboard & CPU and he got it shipped out absurdly fast. :)
  10. D

    WTB: old 2000-2006 parts (Socket A, 370, Slot 1, AGP etc)

    I spotted this ad on the classifieds website everybody uses here in Utah: https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/63648839 No details or part numbers, but in the picture I see AGP, PCI, and IDE. Looks like it might be from the right era, could be worth reaching out to get some specifics.
  11. D

    WTB: Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 2000mhz kit

    CMT16GX3M4X2133C9
  12. D

    WTB: Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 2000mhz kit

    I've got a 4x4GB Dominator GT 2133MHz kit. I think it's CAS9, but I bet you could match it up with the lower clocks and timings? I'll check the exact model number when I get home.
  13. D

    WTB: Oculus Touch Controllers & Sensor

    Trying to help out a friend who wants to give VR a try. Managed to find a CV1 headset for a non-crazy price in this crazy market, but really need to get a hold of the touch controllers and an extra camera or two for the full experience. Hit me up if you have some lying around or know where I...
Back
Top