• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Der_OPT

  1. D

    APC PDU AP7920 Web-Interface

    The device is working perfectly again. I unplugged the device for about 10 minutes. After that, everything worked as it should. Apparently, the full reset only took place after that. Thank you for your support.
  2. D

    APC PDU AP7920 Web-Interface

    Yes, Firefox and Opera on Linux. I'll try Edge tomorrow.
  3. D

    APC PDU AP7920 Web-Interface

    Hello everyone, I have the following problem: The AP7920 reliably receives its network settings via DHCP. Login via telnet or FTP works. However, logging in via the web interface is not possible: "There was a problem loading the application. Please login to the device via telnet for more...
Back
Top