Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Id like to hear alot more on this topic as i dont have alot of time to sort through threads or really test on my own. Im curious with how the 5000series gpu compares to amd in VR scenerios, as well as the x3d cpus VS non. Im currently on a 6900xt with an older non x3d cpu wanting to upgrade...
This is fraud, What happens when he wants to get rid of it an gets no hits because its a lower model? My honda car says 45mpg in the specs i know it can do 50+ mpg.......been validated for 5yrs straight. Lets see how that sale would work out for me.
Wow!! Thank you so much for the info I am very interested in this neo g9. i just need to see in person. Next question the most i have ever experienced is 144hz do you personally feel that 240hz over the 120hz is a must? I play any an all types of games, so does say CS really have a huge...
I have waited an waited on upgrading monitors holding out for the holy grail. i want a big high hrz 4k. i have no clue whats hot these days but i know this monitor has been nothing but good. would yall still recommend a buy for it this current day? If so what exact model am i looking for an...
I just really dont understand what is comparable power wise when it comes to the differenct CPUs. an video capabilities. If that makes sense. The one you linked would that be compareable to what they had? Or could you reccomend some in the $350-$400 range that is relatively small.
I currently have a system with these specs : i3-6300 / 16gig ram/ 128gig ssd : its my grand parents PC they use it for :web browsing/ youtube/ spotify/ wordpad/ cricut design app: It recently just stopped working but they were perfectly fine with the power/speed/usability of said system. My...
I currently have a system with these specs : i3-6300 / 16gig ram/ 128gig ssd : its my grand parents PC they use it for :web browsing/ youtube/ spotify/ wordpad/ cricut design app: It recently just stopped working but they were perfectly fine with the power/speed/usability of said system. My...
After i finish God of War i'm gonna give this Guardians of the galaxy a go I guess. Anyone have any tips etc. Is everyone useing a mouse an K/B or what controller do you recommend?
WOW!!! I think it is all cool! I wish i had a buddy that was into 3d printing so i could learn the ropes. What do you use to make these models on the computer? What kinda printer are you useing? If any of yall have discord let me know, i would love to get into this kind of thing. Keep us...