I am looking to buy some parts for my sub gaming pc
Q6600 or good C2D cpu
Mobo that can support C2D or C2Q
8800GTS 512mb or 640mb
700W to 900W PSU
2x2gb DDR2
My heatwares is under DCNV and ebay under jin_nguyen i have verified paypal.
Pm me with your price plz
Thanks
what you mean by the sata controller setting? i leave it by default , mind to tell me how to check or reset it?
the system is
Gigabyte P35-DQ6
Q6600
2x2gb ram
8800gtx bfg
74gb raptor sata
400gb wd sata
700w ocz
mind to tell me how to setup the chipset back and not having the AHCI enable?
Thanks
Hi i just recently build a new desktop and all of my hdds and dvdrw came in SATA instead of the old pata. I just wonder if it will have the same problem with those laptops usually have? it's like when I try to install windows XP Pro after all the drivers from windows finished loading I have an...