• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by DavanD

  1. D

    Display Choice Help

    Hmm thanks. I didnt see any 32inchers with the 1920x1080 reso though. My only really concern with it is the size. I mean the dell is pretty perfect at 30inches but I dont know how it would look with 1920x1080 sources when either blue-ray or hd-dvd become mainstream. Also I would have no idea how...
  2. D

    Display Choice Help

    bump. Any help would be appreciated I would like to decide by tomorrow.
  3. D

    Display Choice Help

    Okay I have three choices on monitors for my rig. Dell 3007wp Westinghouse 37w3 Dell 2407wp I will mostly use the monitor for gaming (mmorgs mostly), movie use, and eventually tv if I can manage to get a ATI Ocur cablecard when it comes out with Vista. Might be tough since I hear they...
  4. D

    Yet another which Montior thread (of the 24" variety)

    edit: wrong thread.
  5. D

    Case compatibility with Powersupply

    I am building a new rig soonish and I need some advice. I have my heart set on a Antec P180b case. I don't know the motherboard yet as I am waiting for more of the Conroe boards to come out but will probably go with a RD600 or Nforce 590 chipset. I will be running two harddrives a WD 150gb...
Back
Top