• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by darkstarinc

  1. D

    Need help with PC Build

    I've changed up my Config 1 parts list, I've added the following; Asus P6X58D-E Intel X58 ATX Motherboard Gigabyte GV-N460OC-1GI GeForce GTX 460 1GB PCI-E Video Card x2 of them 3 x G.Skill Ripjaw Series F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL 2 x 2GB DDR3 1600 RAM COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX...
  2. D

    Need help with PC Build

    For gaming, is running 1 GTX480 better than running 2 GTX460?
  3. D

    Need help with PC Build

    Thanks for the input. I'll check out some different cases, and see what I like. I'm a fan of G.Skill, always have been, Thanks for pointing that out, 12GB for that price is a great deal Motherboard wise, Not sure really, I haven't been a fan of Gigabyte boards.
  4. D

    Need help with PC Build

    Well it's been a very long time since I built custom PCs, after browsing Newegg and stuff, I think I have a pretty good idea of what I want to build. I'll post the part's that I think will work out, and it will be 2 different types of configurations.. Here are the 2 configurations I am...
Back
Top