• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DarkS1d3

  1. D

    NP2092 vs M50SV-A1

    Hey everyone, I'm getting prepared to buy a laptop for college, and it seems I've narrowed my choices down to just two notebooks that I'm torn between. Sager's NP2092 and the ASUS M50SV-A1. I'll probably end up buying from xoticpc since I can customize whatever I want, but if anyone has...
  2. D

    Formatting a usb hdd

    Oplin, you sir are a genius. It was the cable. I switched out the usb to 5-pin cable that came with my enclosure with a cable that came with a camera that I have and like magic it recognized and formatted. Thanks again for all the help
  3. D

    Formatting a usb hdd

    hmm, interesting, then do you think its a dead drive? I have an RMA all ready to go for it, not sure if I should send it back though now. Gotta get in touch w/ my neighbor who has a laptop..
  4. D

    Formatting a usb hdd

    ..Good point Falls, now that I think about it. Will try the laptop this weekend.
  5. D

    Formatting a usb hdd

    Definitely agreed on clicking = bad.. I'll look into an RMA or warranties on it. As for the usb hub, nope, its straight to the ports on my motherboard.
  6. D

    Formatting a usb hdd

    Yeah I'll see if I can use my neighbors laptop and check it out. I don't know why it would be COD though. I bought it brand new, there isn't any data lost, I just can't get it to be recognized by Windows to format.
  7. D

    Formatting a usb hdd

    Hey all, I just bought a 40GB laptop hdd and enclosure for it, thinking I'll make this nice pocket sized hard drive. Thing is I can't get it to format. I installed it into the enclosure, hooked it up via usb and windows won't recognize it. Disk Management doesn't see it either when I try to...
  8. D

    Anyone own the new Acer AL2223WD?

    Hmm, as would I, I'm looking at it as well ;)
  9. D

    Acer 22" AL2216WBD HDCP?!?

    I take it you like the monitor then? ..I've been thinking about getting one of these for a little while..
  10. D

    The best phone call I've gotten all day

    grats man... I just want you to know.., thats a whole 10" bigger than my actual television, the biggest screen in my house ... lol
  11. D

    WTT Westinghouse 22" LCD

    same, nothing to trade but interested if you are selling if not *bump*
  12. D

    Why Vista is better for Gamers

    I don't know about how other people are doing, but I can't play games on my Vista system. I tried to play CSS when after installing RC2 and got artifacting like you wouldn't believe, especially after installing Nvidia's RC2 video driver. Then after about a minute or two it just simply crashed...
  13. D

    Aim on RC2 5744

    hey thanks alot guys, gAIM worked like a charm, but now Avast! AV only works passively and ZoneAlarm won't at all.. I thought compatibility problems were supposed to be fixed?
  14. D

    Aim on RC2 5744

    Just installed Vista RC2 5744, and now neither AIM 5.9 or Triton works. 5.9 will install, but nothing happens when I try to load it. Not too big a deal, I can always boot XP again, but this stops me from switching most of my doings over to Vista. Anyone else have this problem? any solutions?
  15. D

    Vista RC2 Download link

    ..got mine off of bittorrent.. look around, you'll find one
Back
Top