Recent content by darkclean

  1. D

    I have 270 wing wangs to spend...Want to know a good audio system... to buy.

    I can go up to 7.1 I was looking at Klipsch's Klipsch ProMedia 4.1 THX Certified Computer 5-Speaker System (Black) http://www.amazon.com/ProMedia-4-1-Certified-Computer-5-Speaker/dp/B000062VUP/ref=sr_1_2/104-6941468-8675942?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1177509065&sr=1-2 I was really...
  2. D

    Far Cry help please

  3. D

    Budget Sound System?

    basically, i'm looking for a bang for your buck type sound system. my budget is around 70-130$ looking for something that can push alot of bass for music. 2.1, 5.1 w/e it doesnt matter I can go as highest to 7.1 heh just not alot of green. :)
  4. D

    Best barebone website to buy from?

    Well, I've had my experinces with motherboards before. I've broken the pins, i'm a rather noob with putting stuff on, except when it comes to ram & videocard :p Oh yeah, my budget is under 1,000.
  5. D

    Far Cry help please

    Yeah, just blood money atm, heh. Mostly ubi games
  6. D

    Far Cry help please

    I've looked in all their faqs, nothing about it. I don't really want to register with them I think it's a lost hope. WOW Now i'm installing Indigo Prophecy and it has the stutter crackle pop What if my sound card has gone to shits? (Though its at 100% ram usage )while installing)
  7. D

    Far Cry help please

    Tried it, it seems a bit better with OFF, but still crackling bad.
  8. D

    Far Cry help please

    I have nothign else going but MIRC and Xfire while playing, I've tried both without. And no it doesnt, I get 300 fps in Call of duty 2 with 0 Freezes, Slow downs, Nothing.
  9. D

    Far Cry help please

    Its not hitting my HDD It does this in all Ubi games nearly. blood money, far cry, what's next? :mad: I turned EAX on and off, still does it. I waited 7 days for the game to come, now it wont even run right heh
  10. D

    Far Cry help please

    Sigh..
  11. D

    Far Cry help please

    (Don't laugh, it's 4 years old nearly, with some newly updated parts heh) Specs: Intel P4 6600GT Soundblaster Live! 5.1 (I think!) 1 gig ram Problem: Whenever I try and play Far cry, my game is really crackling up The sound is very CRACKLY the music, when people talk its...
  12. D

    Is it worth to upgrade now?

    I got about $950 budget to build a new compy till DX10 What I want to know, when is DX10 coming? 07? 08? Is it even worth upgrading now? Here are my current specs: (from 2003) 2.4ghz intel p4 6660GT 128mb @ 4x bus (crappy mobo, yes) 1gig ram
Back
Top