Recent content by Daridious

  1. D

    which Oblivion Mod?

    Thanks guys, much appreciated :D
  2. D

    which Oblivion Mod?

    Hey gang, I jut put oblivion back on! woot! Can someone tell which mod i should use to enhance the Pc Version? I remeber there was one i put on that made all of the menus a hell of a lot easier to use and such. Is there a mod that improves all of the game features and menus systems? '...
  3. D

    Video Card Help!!!

    how does this one look? good price, good reviews, what do yall think? find any betteR?
  4. D

    Video Card Help!!!

    100-170 is ok, 170 is a little high, but if the card is worth it... then O.K. my motherboard can have PCI express or AGP, both. so if that opens new portals haha, nemore feedback?
  5. D

    Video Card Help!!!

    Hey everyone, I have currently an ATI All In Wonder 9600 series video card. I am looking to upgrade! I noticed that with all these freaking awesome video cards coming out, the best of the previous set of cards are dropping in price. I an interested in one of those cards, high...
Back
Top