Recent content by danielch

  1. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Well I always wanted to have 2 exact monitors...I was going to wait for it to go cheaper but they usually just disappear off the market. I got them very cheap anyway so is good.
  2. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    And........ here are some of my before and after pics. I actually updated my room several times over the past 3 years but I didn't get to take pics every time. So here are some of the old old pics I found. Stage1 - 20" Dell 2005fpw & 20" viewsonic, crappy old tube TV, ripped up chair...
  3. D

    Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

    Actually I have the sofabed too. It is next to my desk.
  4. D

    Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

    Look at the first pic, you get a glimpse of my bed on the ground.
  5. D

    Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

    42 Westies, Logitech Z5500, PS3, custom painted Xbox 360, wii, HTPC (2 terabyte), Battery backup 4 wiimotes + 4 nunchucks, sanyo rechargable batteries, binder with games =) My HTPC (2 tb storage), hooked up to tv via hdmi. More CDs and DVDs, and ships! Regular Desktop for...
  6. D

    Excel question

    Maybe try using a vlookup
  7. D

    G7 Scrolling problem with Firefox

    Does any one have this problem? The fast scroll on my G7 does not work on Firefox, but it works fine with IE. Any fixes for this? thanks
  8. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yes, I definitely need to get a new chair. I haven't decided what to get though.
  9. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Here is my setup:
  10. D

    Should I upgrade more ram?

    Hi I am thinking if I should upgrade more ram. I use my computer mostly for multitasking in Windows environment. For example, running msn live beta, AVG, firefox, windows media player, windows media center, and visual studio. I find my computer sometimes using quite a lot of ram and cpu usage...
Back
Top