• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dan_Allen

  1. D

    Cant go fullscreen in adobe flashplayer???

    Im having a problem on a new desktop I built. When im viewing movies online using adobe flashpayer (ie: youtube and others), It plays fine in the small screen, but if I try ti make it go to fullscreen i just get a black screen that opens up. Any ideas? Thanks -Dan
  2. D

    3850 or 8800GT 256MB?

    I run the 3850 and love it. You can see my system specs in my sig. WoW is the only game that I ever really play, I have the rez and all setting maxed, I still get 60fps no problem. -Dan
  3. D

    Is 4 gigs overkill for Vista?

    My 32bit vista home permium only recognises 3.5 gigs of my 4gig ram. I dont think I really need the little exrta bit enough to justify the expense of a new os.
  4. D

    Is the HD 3850 an upgrade from an 8800gts 320mb.

    I think that the 3870 would be better than your current card, but the 3850 is probibly about the same.
  5. D

    How much can I OC to?

    How far has anyone pushed one of these on the stock intel cooling?
  6. D

    New build dosent seem to work???

    haha sucess!!! Windows is installing as I type.
  7. D

    New build dosent seem to work???

    Ok guys I went a digging through the manuals and found a "ATX 12v" connecter that I left unpluged (I now have a screen :) ) . Thanks for your help so far, Im off to dig in the manuals some more to figure out how to setup the bios......
  8. D

    New build dosent seem to work???

    I did this, it still isnt working. Help please?
  9. D

    New build dosent seem to work???

    Well, am I correct in assuming that it should make a beep? I so its not beeping. what could cause this?
  10. D

    New build dosent seem to work???

    Sorry if this isnt in the right place. Im finally put togeather my first computer today. I am a total newb at any of this stuff so please excuse my ignorance. Problem: When I start my comp, The screen stays blank and acts like it not recieving any signal from the video card. Im not shure...
  11. D

    GA P35C-DS3R replacement options

    abit ip35
  12. D

    Must have xbox360 games

    All I really play is racing games on my 360. I like forza 2 and Dirt the most. Halo 3 was diasapointing, COD4 is good, BioShock isnt bad either but its single player. I also like Rainbow Six Las Vegas. -Dan
  13. D

    My First Build...Inputs please!!

    FYI I just ordered that same ram from newegg today for 30bucks off. check it out: http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16820231122 -Dan oops sorry the one you have listed is 1000 the one i got is 800.
  14. D

    Seagate 320GB Serial ATA/300 16MB @ Frys $59

    I just ordered one from frys for my new build, paid 64 and change shipped to CA.
  15. D

    Im building my first computer. Look this over please.

    Thanks guys, I really apreciate the advise. One more Question: I would like to get an additional lcd for when im multitasking, something in the 17" non-fancy range. Will my setup with the 8800gt do this? is there anything extra that I need to get in order to run 2 lcds? Thanks agian -Dan
Back
Top