Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Its also how they aren't likely to bundle in any of the big fixes QOL stuff till these expansions. Really kinda sucks as like Diablo....but both pre season and during the season I tapped out around L70 because it was boring as hell.
Grrrr its amazing....the only games I've had trouble running in like years have been stuff from "From". I don't get how they seem to have the same problems with all their games. And this is a completely different PC from the rig I used for elden ring.
LOL calling me a piece of shit....good move bud.
And there is a big difference on selling cosmetics...and charging people for "Seasonal" content....hmmm I don't believe POE charges for seasonal stuff......but blizzard sure does.
I gotta be honest....as soon as POE 2 comes out this game is dead. Its just...so boring and unrewarding trying to grind out gear. No nightmare glyphs are even dropping for me anymore, its just kinda a joke.