• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by daedalus2

  1. D

    Is my PSU dying?

    Some additional info, FWIW: the PSU in question is a 500W Seasonic. I've had it for a little over 2 years.
  2. D

    Is my PSU dying?

    There's definitely a beta BIOS that's at least one version later, but not much apart from that. I reflashed the BIOS and jumped several revisions ahead prior to the upgrade.
  3. D

    Is my PSU dying?

    Hi guys, Yesterday I upgraded my Socket 939-based system from a 3500+ to a 4200+ X2. After the installation, I noticed some weird readings in the PC Health area of the BIOS - specifically, the +3.3V rail was spending about 75% of the time reading FAIL. Since the upgrade, I've had a couple...
Back
Top