Recent content by CZ Eddie

  1. C

    Possible to hack a Tablet display onto an Android PC?

    Hey folks, I'm interested in Android CarPC's using something like Odroid or Rasperry Pi. The thing is, the display size I require is VERY hard to find, especially one with high brightness and easy viewing in direct sunlight. I know of a few tablets (iPad & Samsung) which meet my needs...
  2. C

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I find that difficult to understand. I bought the Dell 24" UltraSharp which is highly touted as being one off the better LCD's for video quality. And my FW-9010 absolutely blows it out of the water in every respect. Depth of image (and black level) is the biggest improvement with the FW-9010...
  3. C

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I just listed a nice DVI cable equipped FW900 (actually 9010) one on eBay with a $150 starting price. I'm hoping someone in Austin, TX will pick it up. But I can ship also. Sorry if this is against the rules - feel free to remove. I found this thread a couple years ago when I bought my...
Back
Top