A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
hi
my new rig spec
i3 2120
msi r6790
4gb ram
windows 7
500Watt gigabyte
Sometimes it goes black during game/ non-game play. anyway to have more logging of the pc instead of using windows log?
-done updating latest driver
-50C CPU/GPU
Hi,
Currently I live in Malaysia and got 2 offer from a banking and hitachi electronic company.
Banking position offered : System Analyst ( Programming COBOL )
Hitachi position offered : IT Executive ( the interviewer state that in FUTURE i will learn ABAP )
Banking position offer...
Hi,
I need to move the harddisk from my old pc to new pc but when i plug the SATA to new pc it doesn't show the drive ( 2 partition ). I have all the data inside that i couldn't format
plz help!!!
Hi guys,
I'm currently have problem surfing sites while my utorrent is start downloading. Even the download rate not > 10, it still utilizing my network to near 100% of my 1 Mbps
I just upgraded my pc to AMD X2, and i have this problem :(
here is my screenshot of my settings
Hi guys,
will my mobo support? X2? currently im using AMD 64 1800+
http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/motherboard/motherboard_detail.php?pMODEL_NAME=KN8+Ultra&fMTYPE=Socket+939
will there a boost on my gaming?
i had 40fps with my proc, 2gb ram, and 6600GT
Hi guys,
I have
AMD 64 3000+
2 X 1 GB DDR 400
KN8 Ultra
128Mb Aopen 6600GT
I'm having auto shutdown when im playing games normally, what would be cause?
i've try open my case and use a fan to blow it, but it still auto shut down