• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by CyberShot

  1. C

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    Will this one day be made available? Kickstarter?
  2. C

    ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac

    Has anyone tested will Noctua NH-D14 fit in this mb? And it's possible to use gpu? Edit. Installed and fit fine.
  3. C

    NCASE M1 v2 Build Thread

    Who has SF600 in build? I am interested to know how much that make noise? I tested this SF600 but when fan starts spin that never stopped because temperature in case was too high. So how I can make better ventilation in case? Because now I am using SFX-L and setup is very silent but I have...
  4. C

    NCASE M1 Softshell Carry Bag for community

    Is there anything similar bags? In thread is few but more?
  5. C

    ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac

    Sorry for late answer but I use HyperX Fury memory.
  6. C

    Corsair SF600 600w SFX Powersupply

    I got mine today. Installation was easy and when the computer is in idle fan don't spin. But little gaming and fan start spinning. I noticed that psu make something brii noise. Edit. That noise coming directly from fan. When I stopped that sound end. Now after gaming fan is still spinning. I...
  7. C

    ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac

    You didnt check those pictures? But it only touch little bit and bend ram but not too much. Work still fine. That wifi card should fit fine and Asrock using Broadcom chipset in wifi.
  8. C

    ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac

    Wifi card is connected to mb. Mpcie. http://www.asrock.com/mb/photo/Fatal1ty%20Z170%20Gaming-ITXac(L2).jpg What card? C14 fits and Dark rock tf but touch the ram. http://imgur.com/a/yI3TA I dont know.
  9. C

    ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac

    Should be not any problems.
  10. C

    ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac

    Cooler is fine but make terrible noise with 6700k and also not so much power keep cpu cold when cpu was default settings. Maybe cpu which has lower tdp works better but my opinion is that it is not just the best solution, if you need silence and want to keep cpu at least stock settings. And...
  11. C

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I am not sure but Asus mb upper heatsink may block this Be quiet cooler.
  12. C

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    I am using this extender: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ARC1-PELX16A1-C11V3-11cm-ribbon-HD7950-R9-290X-1-slot-PCI-E-x16-riser-card-/271663995770 ARC1-PELX16A1-C11V3 (11cm ribbon)
  13. C

    NCASE M1: a crowdfunded Mini-ITX case (updates in first post)

    And also rams are Kington HyperX DDR4. http://www.kingston.com/us/company/press/article/7673?Article-Title=HyperX-Releases-FURY-DDR4-Memory;-Adds-High-capacity-Predator-DDR4-Kits If you want to know dimensions.
Back
Top