Recent content by cuz6

  1. C

    580w PSU enough?

    Check it out http://www.extreme.outervision.com/index.jsp
  2. C

    X800XT --> 3007fwp?

    ok, which one? Money in CDN -sapphire x1900xt 555$ (special) or -Asus 7900gt 394$
  3. C

    X800XT --> 3007fwp?

    Thanks for the reply, I guess I'll have to upgrade my card.
  4. C

    X800XT --> 3007fwp?

    So I finally got the screen and its amazing. But one thing I hate is that I can't play with my resolution in windows. The card have 2 dvi connections (image) and one of them will let me put a max of 2048x1536 wich the image is bigger than the monitor (Have to pan around) and the other...
  5. C

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    hey guys, I just got mine today and it rocks! But one thing bugs me is that if I pass the 1280x800 the image is biger than screen so I have a "scroll" around my desktop. Any idea why?
  6. C

    Refresh rate question.

    Any link for the image?
  7. C

    X800XT --> 3007fwp?

    Thanks for all the replies guys, that helps. I know I wont be able to run all my games at full res but at least play at a resonable quality. I'll be upgrading my videocard at the end of summer so 'till then as long as the monitor runs on it I'm good. The reason I started this thread is because...
  8. C

    X800XT --> 3007fwp?

    Don't know. I guess that's the question I should have asked. Is it?
  9. C

    X800XT --> 3007fwp?

    Will I be able to run that monitor with that card? I play a lot of counter-strike source and BF2 sometime. When I look at my connection on my card and look at that website , I get the DVI-I dual link. This widescreen and connection thing is new for me. My current monitor is a 19 inch KDS...
  10. C

    Dell 3007FPW for $1499 Canadian

    No its american. Texas I think.
  11. C

    Dell 3007FPW for $1499 Canadian

    so is it a good thing or a bad thing? Looks like a good deal but I don't know if it worth it.
  12. C

    The 7900gt isn't looking too appealing anymore.

    Wont need a mastercard in the near future if you have the right chipset (Radeon Xpress 3200) http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=4839
  13. C

    Ordered 7900GTX Extreme OC, cancelled it

    Thats insane :eek: :eek:
  14. C

    Question about mic through my case with x-fi

    http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=soundblaster&message.id=41533&query.id=196732#M41533 Hope that will help Don't know if it work, I have the same case and tried it but the wires dont stay in. (too loose)
  15. C

    X1900XT in Canada?

    Found that site. Don't know if they are good. http://www.atic.ca/index.php?search=x1900xt&x=0&y=0
Back
Top