A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hey everyone, I recently sold my last pc and built a new one, now I need some input on which displays to go with.
here's my issue, I went over my budget on the pc and I can't really put out a lot of money for monitors. So, I'm getting my displays from Aarons they rent to own electronics. what...
Well, if possible I would like to keep it without any other colors but black and red as possible but I know I can't be picky on my budget. I've noticed some boards have 1 vga, 1 hdmi, and 1 displayport or dvi like the ASRock Z77 Extreme6 would I need adapters for 3 monitors with boards like that...
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Some gaming, light photoshop use, watching movies, all around normal pc use
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$700.00 including tax/ship
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us...