Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
*sigh*
Yeah you guys are correct... I did not think about the 128 bit either... & I have heard that the 5900 are easy to oc...
Well I can't argue with two pages of replies over 18 hrs saying not to get it :)
I think I'll look into a FX 5900, they are cheaper too...
Flashing the...
I'm looking to get a new video card and I have fallen in love with the specs and reviews of the Nvidia fx5800 Ultra... You just can't beat 1GHz memory speed :)
With my luck I have probably been looking in all the wrong places, but I cannot find any for sale... Pricewatch, pricegrabber...