• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by cptlongdog

  1. C

    Battlefield 2: CD key grabber?

    I bought a new computer.Had BF2 on old computer.Reloaded BF2 on new computer.Logged into ea account join game and get "invalid cd key"error.No answers from EA or any forum.Even if I bought game again I`d lose my rank and all upgrades.Unbelieveable!Good luck though....
  2. C

    AVA Direct -options, options options..!!

    If you want a good case go with the Antec 900. Plenty of fans for cooling and looks great too.Especially at night w/blue lights casting honeycomb reflections on wall.Good choice w/AVA good luck.
  3. C

    Painkiller

    I can`t believe response on this post about this game,lol.I`m ordering it on EBAY because none of my local stores carries it.I just need a good ole ass kickin stress relieveing FPS game. thanks for all the input. Dog out..
  4. C

    buying a PC from AVAdirect vs velocity micro vs buying parts, having built at stor

    Go AVA DIRECT- great tech support,prices,and countless excellent reviews here on this forum.Love my pc from there!
  5. C

    Painkiller

    I think I will get it.I miss a good ole deathmatch.Stress relase type game.Too many bugs w/Stalker,BF2 won`t work w/new pc...same account cd key error,BF2142 memory error message w/vista.So much for new kick ass gaming pc.
  6. C

    Painkiller

    I saw a review at gamespot that said the multiplayer is alot like the old Quake 3 Arena.Newer graphics,gameplay etc.Is anyone out there playing this in multiplayer and agree w/gamespot assesment?
  7. C

    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 1.0003 Patch issues

    I`m having that same crash at army too,right back to desktop when I go to savegame or inventory.Not one hitch till this point.There`s no way I`m replaying this game again.Is this spot a trouble spot all 3 times for you?
  8. C

    Lost Planet Demo

    I should of seen that coming a mile away.It`s just I haven`t made it all the way through and was fustrated.Keep your cool Francis.
  9. C

    Lost Planet Demo

    I downloaded and ran it last night on Vista.It is truly amazing w/snow effects etc.What I want to know is there a save feature w/game portion?Also when doing a pc test is it suppose to end or does it loop continous?
  10. C

    Stalker Questions

    Thanks for response.A friend told me today the jellyfish attached to belt speeds up radation sickness.Not sure if it`s true will try today.
  11. C

    Stalker Questions

    How do you stop effects of radiation in open fields? I have jelly fish ,sunflower I think,lol,and other artifacts what the hell do I do w/them?
  12. C

    AVA DIRECT pc review

    Was posting to find out how to post pics.looked in faq section.now pics are posted.I`m learning......
  13. C

    Stalker train station

    The whole inside of train station is metal.It continues when I`m outside too.
  14. C

    Stalker train station

    The mission is to help serly. After I help him the radiation keeps kicking my butt.What am I missing? I already attach jellyfish to belt.Use the seringe meds.But it`s not enough to get info and leave area.Please help,lol.
  15. C

    AVA DIRECT pc review

    I did consider Intel.But I`ve had AMD for a long time with no problems.And yes money was also a factor.Can`t miss what I don`t have.Running BF2142 & Stalker at very high settings now and I`m amazed.I was running a 128 mb video & pc2700 ram so.Massive improvement of detail and special effects.I`m...
Back
Top