Recent content by countm

  1. C

    Left 4 Dead Demo PC

    looked cheap and sounded cheap- i'll pass
  2. C

    IP35 pro voltage monitoring in bios

    I was wondering if it's possible to adjust the limits for the voltage ranges for the beep warning and shutdown. The ranges seem set and cant be adjusted. I was just curious if thats just the way it is. Thanks for any info.
  3. C

    IP35 pro voltage monitoring in bios

    I was wondering if it's possible to adjust the limits for the voltage ranges for the beep warning and shutdown. The ranges seem set and cant be adjusted. I was just curious if thats just the way it is. Thanks for any info.
  4. C

    p180 drive bay covers

    thanks for the info!
  5. C

    p180 drive bay covers

    do those things just pop off or is there something more to it- this is my first case ever. thanks for any info.:confused:
  6. C

    l90d+ base removal?

    bump
  7. C

    l90d+ base removal?

    Anyone know how to get the base off the l90d+ stand? i wanna box my monitor up but that base part won't come off.
Back
Top