• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by counihan3

  1. C

    1TB drive

    I ended up getting the seagate because it was cheap, after buying all of the other components I need to save some money somewhere.
  2. C

    1TB drive

    Thanks for the help, I am just looking for a drive to go with my ssd.
  3. C

    1TB drive

    Doesn't Hitachi have a high failure rate? I still remember the deathstar drives.
  4. C

    1TB drive

    I don't think that I want to use my old hd in my new system so I am looking at getting at new 1tb drive. Should I go with the WD Black or the Seagate Barracuda?
  5. C

    1TB drive

  6. C

    Build drive setup

    I am putting my new system together this week and need some advice on the best way to setup my drives. I bought a M4 64GB ssd which I know is not going to fit all of my games and what not on it so I will be putting those on a second drive. I am going to pick up a 1TB WD Black I think. I remember...
  7. C

    Yet another new build

    How is the gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3-B3
  8. C

    Yet another new build

    After looking at MicroCenter I am thinking about driving there in the morning to pick up some of the parts. I have seen where there are some combo deals there, anything that I should take note of.
  9. C

    PcNation.com

    Has anyone had any dealings with this retailer. I have never heard of them before and I was looking at buying a case from them.
  10. C

    PcNation.com

  11. C

    Yet another new build

    I plan on ordering today
  12. C

    Yet another new build

    MB - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - $138 CPU - Core i5 2500k - $220 RAM - G.SKILL Sniper 8GB - $48 Video - EVGA GTX 480 - $200 SSD - Crucial M4 64GB - $95 PSU - Corsair TX650 V2 - $75 Heatsink - Cooler Master 212+ - $30 Total ~$806
  13. C

    Yet another new build

    Is there anything else that I need to consider before I place my order?
  14. C

    Yet another new build

    Yeah I seem to be missing all of the deals
  15. C

    Yet another new build

    That's what I get for waiting too long. I was going to get a 520 watt psu until I saw the seasonic on sale. How much power do I really need? I will have the components listed above in some for or fashion plus a 2TB Wd green and a 750GB seagate 7200.
Back
Top