• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by cosgrove

  1. C

    Audigy and AudioHQ?

    I've downloaded that already and can confirm that it did not/does not install audiohq. anyone else =\ it installs creative audio console, which is not the same thing by far
  2. C

    Audigy and AudioHQ?

    I can't seem to find a download for audiohq for my audigy2 zs anywhere, did they discontinue it or what? Different name?
  3. C

    "Dancing" or "Blinking" Pixels with 1900xt

    I'm kind of stumped, and I don't even know what to call this problem. Some pictures of the screen to kind of explain it (notice the off-color pixels): also, check out the video of them blinking http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jecosgro/pixels.wmv I can't screenshot them so...
  4. C

    How do i connect a monitor 100' away?

    uhhh, move the computer? :p
  5. C

    Project: The Great Wall (GA-8N-SLi-QUAD)

    can you take a few more pictures, perhaps with a spanned desktop image (www.mandolux.com for a high resolution image that might stretch well)?
  6. C

    Project: The Great Wall (GA-8N-SLi-QUAD)

    flamers got WRECKED I look forward to seeing the final setup :)
  7. C

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    When I'm 6" from the monitor, I can see banding in maybe 1/4" dark segments, but at arm's length away (how far away I normally sit) I cannot notice any.
  8. C

    Dell 2007 fp/fpw Banding issue.

    happy with my vx2025wm :D
  9. C

    School Poll

    POWERCOLOR 1900XT512OEM Radeon X1900XT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card - OEM * Model #: 1900XT512OEM * Item #: N82E16814131006
  10. C

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    the camera is a sony ericsson w600i cell phone :cool: and yes, I'm happy with it :)
  11. C

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    I'm really liking mine so far! is this backlight bleeding?
  12. C

    Best LCD monitor I can get for under 600$?

    my 2025wm is currently in transit! i'll post my results as well when I get it
  13. C

    2007wfp pics

    So you fixed the brownish tint? Are the greys solid now? http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1042360
  14. C

    2007 models on the US site now

    how about a breakdown of the differences between the dell 2007 and the viewsonic vx2025wm?
Back
Top