• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by complete

  1. C

    Drupal Mod Question

    Hi Forum. This is a Drupal question. The bottom line is: I forgot. I set up Drupal and started working on other things (like writing content for the blogs) and I forgot how to add a module or plug-in to drupal. I kind of like this mod/plugin: https://www.drupal.org/project/paypal_donations but...
  2. C

    How to assign a textbox control in cpp?

    I have a silverlight app that uses TextBox XAML controls. In the c++ code-behind, IXRTextBoxPtr types are associated with these textboxes using "FindName" like this: FindName(L"ColNum3", &m_pColNum3); (where ColNum3 corresponds with the XAML CODE like this: ) Then, the code assigns...
  3. C

    How do I solve issues with adding Tabbed Control with Expression Blend 3?

    How do I solve issues with adding Tabbed Control with Expression Blend 3 for Silverlight App? I am using Microsoft Expression Blend 3 + SketchFlow Version 3.0.1927.0 for a Visual Studio 2008 Windows Embedded CE program. I am trying to add a tabbed control and Expression Blend does not seem...
  4. C

    How do I edit a project template used in Visual Studio?

    How do I edit a project template used in Visual Studio? I am using Visual Studio 2008 with C# and C++ I am doing some development on some code. The project uses an SDK that was put together by a 3rd party company that, when run, adds content to the options that is available when I create a...
  5. C

    What is a "Friendless Class" in C#?

    What is a "Friendless Class" in C#? I heard someone refer to it but I googled it online and found nothing.
  6. C

    How do I do a get/post for an array in c#?

    I remember I did something like this months ago but I cannot remember how it is done. It is a special case for special variables. You have to add some more code. but the last two lines need to be inside a method, right? How would those methods look like?
  7. C

    How do I do a get/post for an array in c#?

    How do I do a get/post for an array in c#? In C#, you get and set variables like this: public int ID { get; set; } How would one get and set an array in C#? This will not work: public uint [5] BIG_Hash {get; set;}
  8. C

    Why is 'BusyIndicator' not found?

    Why is 'BusyIndicator' not found? I am using Silverlight 5 toolkit and I am references that version of Silverlight.Windows.Controls.Toolkit in my silverlight demo. But I get this error and I do not know what to do Error 16 The tag 'BusyIndicator' does not exist in XML namespace...
  9. C

    How To Modify An Element in the Dictionary Class?

    How To Modify An Element in the Dictionary Class? ======================================= C# has this cool Dictionary class that you can use like a Hash Table. Is there a way of changing the value of an indexed element without resorting to removing it like this? int value...
  10. C

    how do you load a bitmapimage in wpf?

    In a silverlight app, I have a BitmapImage defined as System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage and it as a method called "SetSource" where I can set the source like this: BitmapImage bitmap = new BitmapImage(); System.IO.Stream stream = _scene.GetStream(); if (stream == null) return...
  11. C

    WCF and REST

    As far as I can tell REST is a methodology or an archecture. Is it a real tangable thing? I mean, can you look at a back-end code and determine if it is REST or not REST? How do you communicate with a WCF RESTful service? Are all WCF services RESTful?
  12. C

    I am trying to go from 32 bit Vista to 64 bit Windows 7.

    I am trying to go from 32 bit Vista to 64 bit Windows 7. The 32 bit Vista was installed by mistake. My system can handle a 64 bit OS. Now I have finally found the time to upgrade. But the 64 bit intallation DVD can't be read from my OS. Any Advice? Do I need to boot from that DVD...
  13. C

    Debugging a Web Site using Visual Studio

    Debugging a Web Site using Visual Studio I am studying a web site that caught my eye by making a test site privately. Since the original html and CSS and JavaScript code is on a Windows Server and since I am making a test version on a Linux server, there are issues with missing links because...
  14. C

    Help me Convert this WPF to Silverlight

    I got it working but I ran into a problem when I am trying to manipulate the default size of the controls. How do you set a default size of a control that you can resize? I have been looking at a code sample from Charles Petzold. It is from here...
  15. C

    Help me Convert this WPF to Silverlight

    Help me Convert this WPF to Silverlight I am interested in a Charles Petzold C# example that shows how to do a fisheye effect ( http://www.charlespetzold.com/blog/2009/05/Realizing-a-Fisheye-Effect-in-Silverlight.html ). The XAML code samples are in WPF but I want to try this in Silverlight...
Back
Top