Recent content by codeoverride80

  1. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Seems to me like your speakers in the living room might be a little too high up on the wall.. Just my opinion :)
  2. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken just as placing a gun on your desk does not make you cool :eek:
  3. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    It's at www.interfacelift.com - The best site for high res widescreen wallpapers! :cool:
  4. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I wish! Mine is the 20.1 inch 2005fpw
  5. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Thanks! I got the chair years ago at Best Buy. Not sure if they still carry it.
  6. C

    2006 Post Your Workstation

    LOL what's ironic is that I actually do not like Sony! I don't know how I ended up with so much Sony stuff (some of it were hand-me-downs and I think they look nice) but from experience most Sony things that I have owned have broken down or somehow disappointed me (most recently the VAIO with a...
  7. C

    2006 Post Your Workstation

    They're called Blow Up Dolls and are made by Jamungo This is the other one I have but I don't like it as much - was actually thining of selling it.
  8. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I got it at Target a few years ago. Not sure if they still carry it. I like how it looks and all but it doesn't provide much lighting other than "mood" light ;)
  9. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Some new lighting behind my desk (to hopefuly make my eyes less tired) and a new toy :)
  10. C

    Post Your 360 PlayStation

    Thanks! I got the tall light next to my TV at Target a few years ago. Not sure if they still carry it. I like how it looks and all but it doesn't provide much lighting other than "mood" light ;)
  11. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hey Karan, I got the same printer. I love mine. How's yours? Only bad thing is that I got some refill inks and now I think it's printing kind of dark. Maybe I got the wrong kind of ink? Do you buy cartridges or just ink?
  12. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    EVS, can you give me a link to your wallpaper? About cleaning the monitor, I use filtered water on a very very soft cloth to wipe it clean. If you don't use filtered water (at least in FL) it'll leave major streaks!
  13. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    My brother's setup.. Lego PSP Holder
Back
Top