Recent content by clokwork

  1. C

    Computer Shuts down with no warning. Cant troubleshoot.

    It turns out the problem was the power supply. I ditched the coolmax for the Antec and all is great again. Thanks for the assurance everyone.
  2. C

    Computer Shuts down with no warning. Cant troubleshoot.

    I noticed my cpu was running around 120 F. its a bit on the warm side, but is that too much in your opinion?
  3. C

    Computer Shuts down with no warning. Cant troubleshoot.

    Much thanks for your help. I really mean that. I was lucky enough to find a 400W Antec Smart Power here at work that should do it for me.
  4. C

    Computer Shuts down with no warning. Cant troubleshoot.

    sure thing. I am running: AMD Barton XP2500 (not overclocked) Nvidia chipset mobo (sorry, I cant remember model A7N8X-X I believe ) HyperX ram (512 CoolMax 400-450W? power supply Pioneer DVD Burner Memorex CD Burner Western Digital HD (80 GB) Aardvark Soundcard w/breakout box...
  5. C

    Computer Shuts down with no warning. Cant troubleshoot.

    Hey guys. This is my first post here, but not without doing a search first on power supply issues, but couldnt find my issue. A while back (maybe 3 months ago) every blue moon, my computer would shut completely off with no warning. The funny thing about that is the power led on the front...
Back
Top