• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by chuyunfat

  1. C

    eVGA P55 mobo problem

    Unfortunately, I bought it second hand and eVGA requires a receipt for RMAs. Sigh, o well.
  2. C

    eVGA P55 mobo problem

    Hey guys, I have an eVGA P55 motherboard with 2 somewhat minor problems. First, upon startup the ethernet connection does not work and in order to get it to work, I have to go into device manager to disable it and then re-enable it. If I restart my computer, I don't need to perform the steps...
  3. C

    How much ram is too much?

    I've found no real-world increase in performance at all from 4GB to 6GB and then even to 12GB. I play a fair number of games as well, most of them modern.
  4. C

    What are i7-970s selling for?

    sorry, ill do that
  5. C

    eBay user ID: chuyunfat1 Amazon username: chuyunfat Heatware username: chuyunfat

    eBay user ID: chuyunfat1 Amazon username: chuyunfat Heatware username: chuyunfat
  6. C

    What are i7-970s selling for?

    Also, I'm trying to sell my OCZ RevoDrive X2 240GB SSD. Anyone have an idea of the worth of that? I'm guessing about $450 since newegg is still selling them new for $630. Any reply would be helpful!
  7. C

    What are i7-970s selling for?

    I want to sell my i7-970 but I don't think the cheapest eBay price of $540 accurately represents its worth especially since the i7-2600k is only about $320. I'm guessing the i7-970 is worth more like $400?
Back
Top