• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by chump01284

  1. C

    Opinion on this build

    Hi guys, I would like your feedback on this build I picked out. My budget is 1,200. PC Hound Part List - first build CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K ($209.99 @ Amazon) Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI ($115.87 @ B&H) Memory: G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Value Series ($42.99 @ Newegg) Video Card...
  2. C

    Your "Greatest" games of all time?

    Bf2 - Still playing it a lot. Cod4 - sometime they are only two game that i consider fun to play on pc. I haven't tried or play other games than those two game i mention here.
  3. C

    [H]ard|Gaming BC2 Server info/discussion

    I am in the server right now, am going to idle
  4. C

    Hard Gaming BC2 server.

    Good idea, Thanks!
  5. C

    West Coast BFBC2

    my ingame bc2 username is chump01284
  6. C

    Website Discussion

    holy....thats nice
  7. C

    Website Discussion

    thats great, cant wait to see it when its all and done. Thanks German Muscle.
  8. C

    Our first game server poll.

    BC2, i have it. I can have friends to come and help out if we get BC2 server.
  9. C

    Hard Gaming Steam List

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/chump01284
  10. C

    Website Discussion

    love it, cant wait to see it when its all done.
  11. C

    Welcome!

    i second that ^^
  12. C

    The Portal 2 Thread **Warning May Contain Spoilers**

    am getting this soon, is it any good?
  13. C

    Post your pc screen shots!

    here is mine! [/URL]
  14. C

    [H]ard|Gaming redemption?

    sounds fun to me, im down for this.
Back
Top